When ASAP desktop client unexpectedly crashes.
- On target computer install ASAP desktop client with debug enabled version (includes pdb filed with debug symbols).
- On target computer install DebugDiag utility (version 1.2 from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26798, choose version acoording machine architecture). Please, don't try to install the newest version 2.0, because it is not stable and causes hangs.
- Start debug diag application
- Start ASAP Desktop client (AsapArchitect.exe)
- In DebugDiag application in tab rules click on AddRule and select Crash
- Click on Next and select "A specific process"
- Click on Next and select AsapArchitect.exe as a Target process
- Click on next and then in Advanced Configuration click on Breakpoints and add 3 non managed breakpuints
- For Each breakpoint select MiniUserDump and keep Action limit set to 1
- After Saving&Closing of advanced settings name the newly created rule (keep default settings)
- Activate the rule. The rule is active even if you close DebugDiag program.
- Close DebugDiag and ASAP Desktop Client.
- Now the system is ready for debugging and we can wait for unexpected crash.
Error rendering macro 'contentbylabel' : com.atlassian.confluence.macro.params.ParameterException: 'runtime' is not an existing space's key